Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My reflection about Google



I have learnt many useful and enjoyable things through Google programs. From Google Calendar I learnt how to organize my schedule and share events with my family and friends.

From Google Reader I knew how to view my preferred websites all from within the same page. I also learnt how to subscribe to my Google RSS reader.

From iGoogle I found out how to modify homepage where I can customize with the information and instruments I use every day. I can also develop comfortable gadgets with large image views and social all within one page

I like to use Gmail since it’s more efficient and has lots of space.
All of these things made me comfortable with utilizing Google programs and I really enjoy using its entire feature

No comments:

Post a Comment